While you may know McLeod Auto Sales as your local family-owned Killeen, TX car dealership, we see ourselves as a resource you can trust to answer all your automotive questions honestly and accurately. With that in mind, we thought it would be a good idea to put together a list of some of the inquiries area drivers ask us often. If you don’t see your question in our list of FAQs, contact us so we can give you an answer directly.
Here are some of the questions we field on a regular basis:
- What’s the difference between a used SUV and a pre-owned crossover? Whether they’re new or pre-owned, SUVs and crossovers differ in the way they’re constructed. Crossovers are built on the chassis of a car while SUVs are made with the base of a truck. Another common difference between the body styles is that SUVs are often outfitted with four-wheel drive while crossovers are widely available with all-wheel drive.
- Can I see reviews of your car dealership online? Yes, we provide a feed to our dealership’s online reviews on our website.
- How can I figure out how much my current car is worth before I attempt to trade it in? You can get an approximate idea of your vehicle’s value by using the Value Trade-In tool on our website or you can swing by our car dealership so we can appraise your ride.
- Is it possible for me to schedule a service appointment online? Yes, you can schedule an appointment to bring your car into our service center near Fort Hood, TX online any time of day or night.
- Where is your dealership located? You can find our car dealership at 1601 E. Rancier Avenue in Killeen, Texas.